Monday 7 November 2011

The plague of daft underwear

I've been hunting for images lately and feel the need to ... not exactly rant ... just to make a point. 

Bear with me a second and take a quick look at the illustrations below.





I'm not commenting on the art here.  I'm questioning how useful any of those garments actually are.  Anyone who has ever been in the possession of breasts - which would be 50% of the world - will confirm that a bra is more than decorative. 

I know, I know.  Fantasy worlds are different.  But I'll tell you something.  Gravity works the same way.  One other point.  If you have selected hand to hand fighting as your occupation, what possible reason is there to wear as little as possible?  Did these girls wake up one morning and decide their greatest warlike asset was their bared navel? 

Hang on ... do I even want to ask that question?  Shutting up now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gods, yes! This is one of my biggest pet peeves ever. My friends and I always called it the Chainmail Bikini Syndrome.

    The good news is, however, that it now available in dude.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yes we're on the same wavelength with this. It's just ridiculous, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete