Wednesday 21 September 2011

Against the Hawk Giant - and another attempt at character credibility

Hill Cantons is running a self proclaimed asinine adventure contest.  Irresistible.  Short deadline, mind, so I'll have to get busy with this one page wonder.  My title (rolled old-style with dice) is the above - Against the Hawk Giant.

So many possibilities, the mind is boggling, but I intend to use the inevitable time I will have on my hands waiting for plumbers to narrow them down.  Suggestions so far are Egyptian theme (Horus rises), some sort of vaguely shamanistic tale and an outrage at a bird of prey centre.

 Since I'm here and it's nearly a day since my last attempt at rolling a character old-school, I'm trying yet again.

Strength - 11
Dexterity - 11
Constitution - 9
Intelligence - 11
Wisdom - 11
Charisma - 15

Wow.  Just wow.  That's an entirely plausible adventurer sitting right there.  Very ... balanced.  Yes, I think that's the word.  Not sure what he'd be, exactly, but at least he has a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment