Naturally there are provisos to the accepting of such awards, which are the following:
Here are the instructions for the lucky recipients:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Points 2, 3 and 5 are now covered. Now for the rest of it.
I am aware that some of those listed below may already be lucky recipients. If so, accept both my apologies and the admiration that getting another nomination implies.
The DM's Screen
The Book Scorpion's Lair
Exclamation Point (!)
The Dungeon Dozen
Scribbles From Jenn
The Semi-Retired Gamer
From the Sorcerer's Skull
Quickly, Quietly, Carefully
Based on the Books
There should be another three on this list, but I've discovered something worrying - my reading list is dissolving. I know for certain there were many more and they have gone. I know not where. I mistrust Google at the moment. It's doing strange stuff.
Seven random factoids
- I met my husband in Budleigh Salterton. I was carrying a tray of sausage rolls at the time and walked into a window frame. He rescued the sausage rolls, decided I was someone he should avoid, and proposed a week later.
- I am accident prone. I don't usually break anything, but rare is the week I manage to avoid some kind of bruise or abrasion I can't account for.
- I spent a lot of my childhood traveling. One of my earliest memories is looking up at the underside of an airport table and being fascinated by the many colours of left over gum stuck there.
- I do not do ironing.
- I am a very fast reader.
- I hate having my feet touched.
- I know many recipes for things to do with beetroots and still can't stand the things.