Saturday 4 February 2012

My sister the cabbage

I'm proud of my sister this morning.  She's been beavering away on the project below for nearly a year and is getting some news coverage.

BBC news piece
Unihomeswap web page

As someone in the process of setting up a (much smaller) business, I am in awe of her.  I know how much work it takes.

The cabbage part?  Her public profile on Facebook is a decorative cabbage.  I have no idea why, although I can empathise.  I spent some time masquerading as a penguin.

Family solidarity is a wonderful thing.  We spent most of our childhood fighting like - well, siblings.  All that is long in the past and I'm engulfed in a warm glow of pride in her achievements.  Good for you, little sis. 

I shall of course use this as a spur to my own efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment